Sign In
  • UD Search
Toggle Navigation

Open the Navigation Management window, which can be used to view the full current branch of the menu tree, and edit it.

CONNECT
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Donate

Events

Image Picker for Section 0

 

 

Spotlight Gallery ConversationSpotlight Gallery ConversationPhiladelphia Museum of ArtThis week, doctoral candidate Caitlin Hutchison will lead a series of in-depth public conversations on artwork in the Philadelphia Museum of Art​ as a part of the 'Spotlight' program. Join her Feb. 1-3 at 11 am each day at the PMA where she will be discussing a Sasanian Portal from the mid-6th century.2/1/2018 4:00:00 PM2/1/2018 6:00:00 PMFalse
Spotlight Gallery ConversationSpotlight Gallery ConversationPhiladelphia Museum of ArtThis week, doctoral candidate Caitlin Hutchison will lead a series of in-depth public conversations on artwork in the Philadelphia Museum of Art​ as a part of the 'Spotlight' program. Join her Feb. 1-3 at 11 am each day at the PMA where she will be discussing a Sasanian Portal from the mid-6th century.2/2/2018 4:00:00 PM2/2/2018 6:00:00 PMFalse
Spotlight Gallery ConversationSpotlight Gallery ConversationPhiladelphia Museum of ArtThis week, doctoral candidate Caitlin Hutchison will lead a series of in-depth public conversations on artwork in the Philadelphia Museum of Art​ as a part of the 'Spotlight' program. Join her Feb. 1-3 at 11 am each day at the PMA where she will be discussing a Sasanian Portal from the mid-6th century.2/3/2018 4:00:00 PM2/3/2018 6:00:00 PMFalse
Opening: "Parallel Visions, Parallel Lives"Opening: "Parallel Visions, Parallel Lives"Recitation Hall GalleryFor the month of February the University of Delaware will be hosting work produced in the Prison Arts Program and the art of Roy Hickman, a former participant in the Program. This Program consists of a series of art classes supervised by a Department of Corrections employee and taught by an inmate art instructor. Once completed, the work is then sold with 70% of the proceeds from each sale deposited into the artist’s commissary account and the remaining 30% used to fund the Program. This exhibition and its accompanying programming seeks to expand our understanding of the local art scene to include the state’s incarcerated population and challenge Delaware’s artistic community to support those who have been or are currently imprisoned. The exhibition will close on March 2. Please join us Gallery for a reception with the artist Roy Hickman beginning at 5:30 pm in Recitation Hall. At 6 pm Mr. Hickman and the curator, University of Delaware graduate student Bridget Killian, will be in conversation in Old College Room 211. The reception will continue afterwards in the Gallery.2/6/2018 5:00:00 PM2/6/2018 10:00:00 PMFalse

Page Settings and MetaData:
(Not Shown on the Page)
Page Settings
Events
No
MetaData for Search Engine Optimization
Events
<a target="_blank" href="/Lists/Events/calendar.aspx" class="ms-promotedActionButton"> <span style="font-size:16px;margin-right:5px;position:relative;top:2px;" class="fa fa-pencil-square-o"></span><span class="ms-promotedActionButton-text">EDIT CALENDAR</span> </a> WebPartEditorsOnly
  • Department of Art History
  • University of Delaware
  • 318 Old College
  • Newark, DE 19716 USA
  • Phone: 302-831-8415
  • arthistory@udel.edu